What is organic whey protein concentrate? Why choose it?
Whey is the liquid by-product of the cheese-making process. When the water is removed from this whey, the resulting powder is the concentrated form of whey protein. Whey protein concentrate is the best and healthiest protein powder because the whey contains all of the nutrients that were present in the fresh milk. Nothing has been stripped away. The concentrate form is most readily utilized by your body. Choose whey protein concentrate vs isolate for the best quality and most accessible nutrition.
Choose grass fed organic whey protein concentrate. It is made from milk that is obtained from cows that are grass fed, hormone-free, pesticide-free, and GMO-free. Remeber: the quality of the milk depends on the quality of the food the cows eat and the quality of the care they receive!
Health benefits of Action Whey protein concentrate include:
• Aids antioxidant production. Glutathione is the most potent antioxidant.
• Delivers essential nutrients for your immune system
• Helps the body’s natural ability to remove toxins, chemicals, and pollutants
• Boosts energy and endurance by promoting muscle strength, recovery, and preservation
• Supports metabolism and assists in weight management
• Helps maintain healthy blood pressure and blood sugar levels
• Benefits healthy aging, mental clarity, and mood
Organic whey protein concentrate is the best whey protein powder for over-all health benefits. It is very easy to add this high quality protein to your diet. Try a protein-rich smoothie for breakfast!
Choose organic grass fed whey protein powder for the greatest health benefits of all whey protein products.
If you are dealing with any dietary restrictions the following information may be important. Action Whey is gluten-free and casein-free. It is produced in a Certified Kosher Dairy. It is derived from fresh, raw whole milk from pasture-fed cows. It contains no genetically modified organisms.
Action Whey ingredients:
- Proprietary whey protein concentrate (BioCysteine3®)
- Medium Chain Triglycerides from Coconut Oil
- Sweet whey
- natural flavor (Chocolate or Vanilla)
- Guar Gum
- Lecithin from sunflower seeds. Lecithin is added to most powdered whey to improve the “mix-ability”, but most other whey brands use soy lecithin. So, if you are looking for organic whey protein without soy, you’ve found it!
- Luo Han Guo juice concentrate. Also known as Monk Fruit, Luo Han Guo has been used for centuries as a natural sweetener. Like Stevia, it is extremely low in calories and does not elevate the blood sugar level. This makes it safe for diabetics.
- coconut oil powder. Here is what the manufacturers of Action Whey have to say about the use of coconut oil in their product, “Coconut oil powder and medium chain triglycerides support easy digestion, fast energy, and numerous healing properties. This natural, metabolic fuel supply is efficient and effective for protein synthesis. The result will be leaner muscle, more volume, faster muscle growth and repair, and greater energy to burn. The health and nutritional benefits that can be derived from consuming coconut oil have been recognized in many parts of the world for centuries.”
- arabinogalactin extract. This is an extract from a Larch tree. It is a powerful phytonutrient and immune booster. It is also known to increase the biological value of protein.