What is organic whey protein concentrate and why should I consider adding it to my diet?
Whey protein concentrate is the best whey protein powder because it contains all of the nutrients that were present in the fresh whey. Nothing has been stripped away. The concentrate form is most readily utilized by your body. Choose whey protein concentrate vs isolate for the best quality and most accessible nutrition. Whey is the liquid by-product of the cheese-making process. When the water is removed from this whey, the resulting powder is the concentrated form of whey protein.
Choose organic grass fed whey protein concentrate. It is made from milk that is obtained from cows that are grass fed, hormone-free, pesticide-free, and GMO-free. Remeber: the quality of the milk depends on the quality of the food the cows eat and the quality of the care they receive!
Health benefits of organic whey protein concentrate include:
• Aids antioxidant production. Glutathione is the most potent antioxidant. Watch the video below for more info.
• Delivers essential nutrients for your immune system
• Helps the body’s natural ability to remove toxins, chemicals, and pollutants
• Boosts energy and endurance by promoting muscle strength, recovery, and preservation
• Supports metabolism and assists in weight management
• Helps maintain healthy blood pressure and blood sugar levels
• Benefits healthy aging, mental clarity, and mood
Organic whey protein concentrate is the best whey protein powder for over-all health benefits. It is very easy to add this high quality protein to your diet. Try a protein-rich smoothie for breakfast!
Watch this video for more details about the health benefits of Action Whey — nature’s perfect food:
Organic grass fed whey protein powder offers the greatest health benefits of all whey protein products.
If you are dealing with any dietary restrictions the following information may be important. Action Whey is gluten-free and casein-free. It is produced in a Certified Kosher Dairy. It is derived from fresh, raw whole milk from pasture-fed cows. It contains no genetically modified organisms. The lecithin is from sunflower seeds — not soy!